- EdLearnX or EdLearnX website, “this website”, EdLearnX.com, edlearnx.com all refers to the blog EdLearnX.com or edlearnx.com and the owner of this blog.
- EdLearnX is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- The material and information contained on this website EdLearnX.com is for general information purpose only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, technological, educational, legal, personal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, EdLearnX makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or related media(graphics, images, videos, audios) contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- This Website and its contents are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- EdLearnX will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on this website.
- Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, EdLearnX takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues(or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever.
- Certain links in this website will lead to websites which are not under the control of EdLearnX. When you activate these you will leave the EdLearnX website. EdLearnX has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of EdLearnX
- To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall EdLearnX be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
- Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, mp4, mp3 is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
- From time to time, we may recommend a product or service in a blog article. We are not responsible for the actions of any company, product or service that we recommend. If you purchase a product or service based upon a link from this website, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues, not EdLearnX.
- Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Comments are welcome. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, comments including profanity, comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group. EdLearnX is not responsible for the content in comments.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright. No portion of this website may be copied or replicated in any form without the written consent of the website owner.
- This policy is subject to change at anytime without any prior notice.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.